August 13, 2012
1. Our South African athletes do us proud! Firstly Chad le Clos is featured in the emotional montage, bring tears to our eyes and then super star athlete, Oscar Pistorius carries the South African flag during the closing ceremony. Goose-bump stuff!
2. Since returning from London, our editor Danielle Weakley has had a serious girl crush on Jessie J, and after seeing her preform at the closing event last night, we do too.
3. The best of the British catwalk it the stadium, in gold (nog al)! From left: Lily Cole, Karen Elson, Stella Tenant, kate Moss, Alessandra Ambrosio, Jourdan Dunn, Naomi Campbell, Georgia May Jagger and David Gandy. SIGH!
4. We love a little royal sighting so of course, Kate Middleton, dazzling in a floral number from Whistles, caught our eye. Prince William was no where to be seen, but the Duchess’s brother-in-law, stood by her side.
5. And of course, the Spice Girls reunion took the cake, we love how their outfits portrayed their nineties personas and we admit we sung along to their melody.
ps. We love this pic that Victoria Beckham tweeted after the Spice Girls came off stage.