November 28, 2016
Dessert anyone? We have a sweet, cheesy treat for you…
THE BAKED RICOTTA CHEESECAKE
450g chilled fresh ricotta cheese
2 large eggs, lightly beaten
50g Pouyoukas potato flour
50g Pouyoukas rice flour
4 tbsp castor sugar
1 lemon zest
squeeze of fresh lemon juice
2 tbsp honey
fresh lemon slices, lemon rind and honey to serve
1. Place the ricotta cheese in a large bowl and break up with a fork.
2. Add the eggs, potato flour, rice flour, castor sugar, lemon zest, lemon juice and honey. Mix all well.
3. Grease four small ramekins and divide mixture evenly, filling each almost to the top. Place on a baking tray in a preheated 180°C oven for 20 minutes or until cheesecake is set.
4. Remove from the oven and cool to room temperature. Run a knife around the edges of each cheesecake and carefully turn out.
5. Serve with fresh lemon slices, lemon rind and honey.